Wednesday, January 30, 2008

Beach Reflections

Beach Reflections
Beach Reflections,
originally uploaded by DelicateMelodies.
Week 3: Thing 5
This week has been the most difficult so far. I have run into computer glitches and frustration was high. I have to admit that it was the end of a long day, and thoughts of walking along the beach sounds very inviting. It is the one place in the world that 'calms the savage beast'. I have to play with this site more to become comfortable with it. I bet the kids will adapt to this site with ease! OK I'm jealous that it comes so easy to them. I usually try it out on my kids at home before bringing it into my classroom. Now I have to think of this tool as a curriculum tool. Any ideas for Early American History?

1 comment:

canyouhearmenow said...

I must agree on the difficulty, but at least it's done and we know how to use the features now! If only I could remember what I did more than 10 minutes after it was done.